This weekend we attended yet another Crawfish boil. It was so much fun!
The host and hostess are Aggies, so Clare supported the Ags with her attire.

Dawn and I still enjoy dressing alike.
(Yes, we wore the same shirt (different colors) and didn't plan it. Twin thing!)
Dibee helped with Clare so Mommy could eat them crawfish!
Look at my little cajun baby! She's not afraid!
(Katie, Dawn, Narci, Dayna, Shana, Amy, Chris and Joni plus the woman who started it all who gave Shana the idea!)
It was a great time! Thanks for another successful boil!



8 comments:
9 blogging mamas in the same room - crazy!
oh, that picture of Clare with the crawfish is hilarious!
Now, when I read the blog comments, I can put a face with the blogger Mama! Thanks for including me...I had fun!
Too much fun, LOVED Clare's Aggie outfit!! :)
So glad you all had such a great time!
Ahh....my old Bunco buds!
Love the Aggie dress on Clare! Tommy wouldn't let me put Raegan in it "because A&M doesn't have cheerleaders" - fanatic!
It was so fun to see you and finally get to squeeze that little Clare Bear in person! And you better call me the next time you're in my neck of the woods!
Post a Comment