Im laughing SO much - remembering the days when the boys got into everything, from full boxes of cereal dumped in the toilet, to jelly all over there faces- and let the FUN begin! - She is precious. Thanks for my making my day
"Avoid looking forward or backward and try to keep looking upward!"
Daily Prayer:
You are ushering in another day, untouched and freshly new. So here I come to ask You God if You'll renew me too? Forgive the many errors that I made yesterday, and let me try again dear God, to walk closer in thy way. But Father, I am well aware I can't make it on my own. So take my hand and hold it tight for I can't walk alone. Amen
11 comments:
I LOVE it! Way to go, Clare!
Im laughing SO much - remembering the days when the boys got into everything, from full boxes of cereal dumped in the toilet, to jelly all over there faces- and let the FUN begin! - She is precious. Thanks for my making my day
She is just TOO cute, it was great getting to see you guys yesterday! :)
Too cute! Love that busy little one! I hope she's feeling ok!
She's such a cutie! She already knows to use toilet paper for her runny nose!! :)
You go, Clare! Dayna, there is truth to people saying, "Enjoy them when they're not mobile!" :)
...if you thought you were busy BEFORE...
just wait.
:o)
Oh, just be happy that she is content in shredding paper!
HAHA! I LOVE it!
Well hello, she did have a runny nose! I guess she needed paper to wipe - HA!
Her little nose looks like Rudolph - but she is still happy. You are so blessed...
She kills me with that grin all the time:) I'm in sooo much trouble!
Post a Comment