Lilypie

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day Weekend

Hi Moms out there! I hope you all had a WONDERFUL Mother's Day!! We sure did. Clare and I left on a whim and headed to Houston on Friday...then Louisiana on Saturday...then back to Houston on Sunday...then back home on Monday!!! She was a trooper, as usual, and I enjoyed spending my first Mother's Day with my family. At home, on the road, wherever...I'm just so blessed to be a Mom this year and that God chose me to be Clares' Mommy! Here are some pics from our ROAD TRIP--literally!!!

Dibee & G-pa
Mikey & Aunt Donna

Nikki & Didi

Aunt Dolly & Clare

Uncle Mike & Clare

Mim


Click here for all pics from the weekend: ->All Weekend Pics

3 comments:

Shannon said...

So glad you got to spend your first Mother's Day with so many of the wonderful moms in your life!

Anonymous said...

those are great pictures...i think brook just might win in the boobie pictures! ...whoo-hoo!!

i miss louisiana.
but...i guess we'll be going before we know it!!

i love love love you!!

Amy said...

Wow girl, you were busy!! I'm glad you had a great Mother's Day!