Lilypie

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Finally...I'm Back

Hi family/friends,

I've missed you all and hope you are doing well!

I know it's been 2 weeks and all I can do is think of that quote, "I'm in search of myself...have you seen me lately?" But, in all seriousness, I am just trying to take one day at a time and put one foot in front of the other. Just so thankful that Dibee is here for Clare and I during this time!

To catch you up on Clare, she is growing so much and learning more and more each day. She is taking steps, climbing up stairs, blowing kisses, giving kisses and is talking away. She is saying: "hi," "bye-bye," "duck," "butter," and "up" to name a few.

For those of you with blogs, will try to catch up on your blogs soon and see what all I've missed.

Here is a pic from today of me and my girl:

13 comments:

JKMN said...

Can't wait to see Clare walking - what a big girl. Butter one of her first words? Funny! Sending love!

Anonymous said...

BUTTER? i LAUGHED OUT LOUD when i read that! that is hysterical! :o) she is such a doll. we miss you two!

Dawn said...

You both look beautiful! I'm so proud of you! :)

Dawn said...

Very cute header and ticker, btw!

Narci D said...

Two beautiful girls!! I had to laugh too--duck and butter!

Sending our love and prayers to you both!

Shannon said...

You both look absolutely beautiful-and you are both very loved!

Katie said...

Y'all are both just beautiful!! I can't wait to hear Miss Clare saying all her words!! :)

Anonymous said...

You both look great! I can't believe how big she is getting. Happy 11 months, Clare!!

You continue to be in my prayers! Hang in there! :)

Myta said...

That is such a pretty picture of you and Clare. She is getting so big. You know what...you are lucky to have such an awesome family around you. I honestly have never known a closer bunch. Your family amazes me, always did.

And...I love you ticker! I don't know where you guys find all these neat things! My blog is so boring. (I know...I haven't updated in forever!) Seriously, did you and Dawn go to some blog class??

Anonymous said...

I remember that outfit. :-) Both of you girls look wonderful. I am proud of you Mommy!! Marji

Anonymous said...

Glad to see your update! Love the picture of you and Clare...I remember that outfit too. :-) Let us know if you need anything. Sending you lots of prayers and hugs your way!

Anonymous said...

Hi Dayna - It's so good to see you smiling again!!! I know none of this is easy, but looking at all these blog comments, you surely must know you and Clare are very loved and have a large support group. Even Uncle Mike chimmed in to say, "give SMURF a big kiss and send my love and support to Dayna and Dibee".

And by the way, your weight loss is noticeable. Looking good you foxy women!!!

Live, Love, Laugh

Anonymous said...

Three words from Uncle Mike...

DELETE, DELETE, DELETE :-)

XXX000