"Avoid looking forward or backward and try to keep looking upward!"
Daily Prayer:
You are ushering in another day, untouched and freshly new. So here I come to ask You God if You'll renew me too? Forgive the many errors that I made yesterday, and let me try again dear God, to walk closer in thy way. But Father, I am well aware I can't make it on my own. So take my hand and hold it tight for I can't walk alone. Amen
9 comments:
She is just TOO adorable, wow way to go Clare!!
Dayna she is sooo cute!!! I can't believe she's nearly a year old AND standing by herself! What a precious little girl!
You're a BIG girl now Clare. Yeah!
Clare, you are growing too fast. I just got used to seeing you crawl.
Dayna, this picture is absolutely adorable. I love that big smile, it just warms your heart.
Love you bunches,
awww I MISS MY CHEEKS SO MUCH!!!!
she is such an angel. we can't wait to see you guys!! i love you!!
I don't think this child is capable of taking a bad picture! You go Clare! Before you know it, she'll be running all over the place!
Almost 1 already? Where does the time go? She is so precious Dayna!
PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment