Lilypie

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Weekend Pics

Clare was waiting for me to turn Wiggles on today.
Look at Ms. Attitude...it's like, "C'mon Mom...hurry up."

Ah, now she is happy.

Then, we went to lunch after church.
It was good to see you this weekend, Nana, G-pa and Uncle Jason.
(G-pa was there in the pic below...just hiding out from the camera!)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a good day!! I love her little attitude face - so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Good to talk to you. Your daughter is beautiful. The picture with the diapers all pulled out is classic. I know I have one or two like that! :)

Hang in there, girl. You are a rock. Call me anytime.

Kimberly said...

Sweet pictures! Clare is the cutest!
Ahh.....Jason's Deli is the best! I am definitely eating there next month when I am in Texas!