How cute! I think I have a picture of Zach doing the same thing when he was about Clare's age! Get ready, Dayna....the first year was easy compared to what's coming!
"Avoid looking forward or backward and try to keep looking upward!"
Daily Prayer:
You are ushering in another day, untouched and freshly new. So here I come to ask You God if You'll renew me too? Forgive the many errors that I made yesterday, and let me try again dear God, to walk closer in thy way. But Father, I am well aware I can't make it on my own. So take my hand and hold it tight for I can't walk alone. Amen
4 comments:
Yea, but just look at that face!!! ;) It's like I always say about my Miss Emma, it's a good thing she's so darn cute!! ;)
And she looks so happy causing trouble!
BUT...she just looks too cute doing it!!
How cute! I think I have a picture of Zach doing the same thing when he was about Clare's age! Get ready, Dayna....the first year was easy compared to what's coming!
Post a Comment