"Avoid looking forward or backward and try to keep looking upward!"
Daily Prayer:
You are ushering in another day, untouched and freshly new. So here I come to ask You God if You'll renew me too? Forgive the many errors that I made yesterday, and let me try again dear God, to walk closer in thy way. But Father, I am well aware I can't make it on my own. So take my hand and hold it tight for I can't walk alone. Amen
6 comments:
Clares hair is getting longer,
And you body is getting hotter.
Your smiles are getting brighter,
I hope the load is getting lighter.
With Love,
vbs is so much fun! i'm glad you're doing it.
but...dayna...oh my gosh, could that child get any cuter?? what a DOLL!
we can't wait to see you!!!!!!!! i'm so glad you're coming!
What lucky kids to be in your class! All three of you girls look beautiful!
How fun!! So cute that Raegan gets to be in your class!!
Sounds like fun! You look great Dayna! That green looks great on you! Raegan and Clare are precious as always!
A-ha! Raegan LOVES Didi being her teacher and Aunt Dawny is enjoying the nursery w/Miss Clare Bear! :)
Post a Comment