Look at her go! - can't stop that one now she's on a mission was really nice to see her on saturday my mom almost cried had tears in her eyes. She wasnt feeling all the good, but was alot better when we left. Thank you Oh and congrat's to Dawn !!! Boy time :-)
"Avoid looking forward or backward and try to keep looking upward!"
Daily Prayer:
You are ushering in another day, untouched and freshly new. So here I come to ask You God if You'll renew me too? Forgive the many errors that I made yesterday, and let me try again dear God, to walk closer in thy way. But Father, I am well aware I can't make it on my own. So take my hand and hold it tight for I can't walk alone. Amen
9 comments:
Yay Clare!!! I can't believe she's walking already - time sure does fly by so quickly.
Go Clare go! :) I just love that beginning wobble walk...she's the cutest thing!
Way to go Clare!! I hope I get to see her in person doing the "drunken" walk soon. :-) She is so adorable!!
here come the bumps and bruises! we can't wait to see her!!
Way to go Miss Clare!! Uh Oh Mommy, now you're in for it! ;)
Look at her go! - can't stop that one now she's on a mission
was really nice to see her on saturday my mom almost cried had tears in her eyes. She wasnt feeling all the good, but was alot better when we left.
Thank you
Oh and congrat's to Dawn !!! Boy time :-)
She is getting so big so fast! I love seeing her on the go!
What an exciting time for you and Clare! Soak it all in because it flies by so fast. Can't wait to see you two.
WOW congrats...a new milestone!
Work it, own it....Go Clare!
Post a Comment