Lilypie

Saturday, August 23, 2008

12 Months Pictures

Hi all,

We are finally all moved in into our apartment and settled and I made a vow to start blogging again. Thought it was fitting to start with Clare's 1 year pics. Hope you all have been well. I've missed all you bloggin' buds! Can't wait to check your sites out and see what all I've missed.

~Dayna




11 comments:

Amy said...

She is precious Dayna, you are so blessed to have that angel in your life!

Anonymous said...

WHAT A DOLL! has she really changed that since she was here??? she is growing up so fast!!
we love and miss you both!

dibee said...

Welcome back! you have been missed!

I love the pictures! can't wait to see both of you tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Wow, she has gotten SO big!  What a cutie!!We're glad that you are blogging again and are getting settled in the apartment.  Remember we are right behind you if you ever need anything.  We'll have to meet you at the park when it gets cooler!

Katie said...

Yea, so glad you're back!! She is just adorable, what a sweetie!!

Sarah said...

Glad to see that you are back! Clare is just too cute!

Anonymous said...

Her 1 year pictures are just adorable! I am glad you are all settled in...just down the street from me. :-) I can't wait to see you both soon.

Dawn said...

Oh! Our girl is just as cute as a bug! Adorable pics. :)

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are back ,I have missed you both!! Clare is so adorable, what a lucky Mommy you are.

Anonymous said...

I know things have not been easy but I am so proud of you. You are moving forward and I know that is a big step for you. But, as we have all told you - WE KNEW YOU COULD DO IT!!! One foot in front of the other and now you are starting to run - hey me too - HA!!! (For those of you who don't understand this exchange, mine is from exercise and I'm still not so sure exercise is good for you - I ache everywhere - HA!)

Clare is absolutely beautiful! Thanks for sharing the pics and keep on smiling (it looks good on you)...

I love you both very much,

Momof2grls said...

wow look how beatuiful...can't wait to see her someday...good luck on your new journey you can do it!!! lots of love ashley