Here I am with Jack. He was a good guy and very gentle with me! Clare wasn't as impressed, as you can see in her pic. But, it was a fun day and I can now say that I got on that horse!!!
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Another Little Something For Me...
Last time we were in Houston, I conquered another fear (second to the tatoo.) My Moms' friend owns a Horse Farm and since I'm "getting back on the life horse so to speak," it was only fitting that I ride (well trot) on a real horse.
Here I am with Jack. He was a good guy and very gentle with me! Clare wasn't as impressed, as you can see in her pic. But, it was a fun day and I can now say that I got on that horse!!!


Here I am with Jack. He was a good guy and very gentle with me! Clare wasn't as impressed, as you can see in her pic. But, it was a fun day and I can now say that I got on that horse!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Way to go Dayna!! You look like a pro up there with your helmet on in the riding rink. :-) Poor Clare...that horse probably seemed enormous to her. Glad you are putting one foot in front of the other. I'm proud of you friend!
Dayna that is AWESOME!! So proud of you for taking that step!
Conquering those fears; you go girl!!!
Live, Laugh, Love
How fun! You do look like a pro on that horse!
gee dayna...you are ON A ROLL...your bucket list is growing shorter and shorter! is a moped next? an upside down roller coaster??? or how about parasailing?? ha ha ha!!! :o)
keep it up!
"Yes, Pat! It IS okay!"
Post a Comment