Lilypie

Friday, October 3, 2008

It's A Twin Thing

This week, I also got to surprise Dawny with lunch at school. She had cafeteria duty on the day I picked to surprise her, so you can imagine the chaos we stirred up with all the kids being twins and all! But it was fun and Baby Boy Tanner keeps craving Steak-n-Shake, so his Didi provides!

P.S.--For those of you who can see Jodi's blog, Dawn and I were the September guest bloggers. Check it out to learn all about us! We were the Ditto--hee, hee!

5 comments:

dibee said...

Aaaahhhhhh! what a pretty picture of my girls! ...you two make my heart smile! I am SO proud of both of you, and I am so thankful for my double blessing. My cup runneth over!

I love you BIG!
Mom

Dawn said...

We DID enjoy our surprise lunch! The kids can't stop asking when you're coming back! Thanks again! :)

Anonymous said...

Wish I could see Jodi's blog, but I am banned - HA!!!

Love the twin thing, but have since the day you were born. Two for one (just like happy hour).

Love you both,

Katie said...

Y'all are just too darn cute!! I'll bet the kids at school got a kick outta seeing Y'all! :)

Mommy said...

Your looking great! Glad you had a chance to have lunch with your sis.