Lilypie

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Special Tricycle

The tricycle below was given to me by my Papa right before I turned 2 and unfortuately he passed away. My family has carried around this tricycle for 31 years and it used to be pink and yellow and rusted, but David fixed it up "Aggie Style" for Clare Bear. (He did the same with Dawn's tricycle when Raegan turned 1.) Clare is a little small for it now, but the girls had fun playing on it together.


6 comments:

dibee said...

Seeing your little tricycle, all *Aggied-up*, brings tears to my eyes... but, what a wonderful gift to pass down to Clare! Good job, David!

I miss my Daddy!

and, I miss my little girls, too!

dibee said...

Good job on the shoes... does she need another pair? cuz you know I love the pink cheetah ones!

Shannon said...

How very, very sweet and special! It is in these moments that you remember and at the same time make new memories.

Anonymous said...

They are just adorable and I love the tricycle! I like the new look on your blog....I need some pointers on how to do that!! :)

Anonymous said...

that tricycle is so cute! and so special.

remember to save a few things of clare's so she can pass them down to her babies someday!

Katie said...

Too cute and LOVE the new look!!;)