"Avoid looking forward or backward and try to keep looking upward!"
Daily Prayer:
You are ushering in another day, untouched and freshly new. So here I come to ask You God if You'll renew me too? Forgive the many errors that I made yesterday, and let me try again dear God, to walk closer in thy way. But Father, I am well aware I can't make it on my own. So take my hand and hold it tight for I can't walk alone. Amen
7 comments:
She is such a cutie, Dayna! Glad you guys are doing well. Merry Christmas!!
LOVE it! What a darling!
shes sucha little bug!!! I say hi to her picture every morning on the fridge!
OMG! Could she look any cuter? :)
How cute it that pic! She looks like the little Russian kids that I used to play with.
Amanda is right, she looks like a little bug. I could just squish her.
Amanda is right, she looks like a little bug. I could just squish her.
Post a Comment