Lilypie

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Inman Visit

I got the pics from Dawn, so I can fill in a few more gaps over the past month!

Thanks to Aunt Donna, Nikki and Mikey for coming to visit and for the gifts for the girls for Christmas! (Thanks to Aunt Dolly & Uncle Mike too!) Y'all are so good to us!





Anyone who knows me knows that a Bud Light now and then is my drink of choice. Look at my girl with the empty can. I guess she thought it was just her size! Funny thing is we have pics of Dawn and I and our sisters, Ashley and Amanda, drinking beer at this age thanks to our Paw-Paw. (And we were drinking the real stuff...not just playing with an empty can like Clare was!)

4 comments:

Dawn said...

You know what they say, "Like Mother, Like Daughter!" :)

Anonymous said...

it just wouldn't be the same without a beer drinkin clare picture to add to our collection!!

Anonymous said...

Way to keep the tradition going DiDi!!! But great job being a responsible adult and not letting the baby ACTUALLY drink beer! lol awwww silly PawPaw!!!!!

Anonymous said...

didi...i would like to draw attention to the time of day amanda posted that above comment...and let me assure you...it isn't because she got up so early.
...you know how some babies get their days and nights turned around?? apparently some BIG kids do the same.