Lilypie

Monday, December 15, 2008

Night With Raegan

Last weekend, Raegan and I had a date night and she spent the night with me. We had dinner with Mike and Lexi and Raegan enjoyed playing with Lexi's toys. They are really cute together since they are the same age and into the same things.

The funniest part of the night was when Raegan and I got back to the apartment and got ready for bed. She asked me, "Didi, do you snore?" I said, "No baby, why?" She said, "Because my Daddy snores and I didn't know if you would keep me up tonight." She is so cute!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

She is sooo funny! Glad you got some Raegan time!

Mommy said...

We missed Raegan that night but I'm glad you and her had a great time together!

Michelle

Lola said...

Glad to have you finally off the motorcyle! - you all look like you have been having fun and staying busy. Miss you both

Dawn said...

Ha! Did you tell her that you grit your teeth though? Thanks again for a fun night...she's still talking about it and how she needs "one more sleep with Didi" because ya'll didn't get to play the two games she brought or watch Polar Express. :)

Anonymous said...

poor raegan. I will never forget the night I threw a shoe a Tommy for snoring so loud. (It didn't stop him)

She says the cutest things.