Lilypie

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Today was a wonderful day...
Thanks Mike & Dibee (I mean Clare) for my beautiful cards and flowers...

We started out going to church,
then Tommy & Mike fixed a yummy french toast and bacon brunch for us...

Clare & Mommy "posed"

Rae-Rae & Didi "posed"

Clare & Mommy "real life"

Clare, Rae-Rae & Didi "real life"

Mike with 2 of his buddies "1/2 posed, 1/2 real life"...

Gotta love those "real life" shots! That's what it's all about!
Hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day!
Love to all!

4 comments:

Katie said...

So sweet, and I do LOVE the "real-life" shots, TOO cute!! Looks like you had a wonderful day! :)

dibee said...

Oops, I just lost my post! starting over...

My heart is happy knowing your Mother's Day was wonderful! Give Mike a hug from me (one of my BIG hugs), and tell him thanks for making your Mother's Day special.

WOW, Tommy and Mike did GOOD! and, I'm impressed with their plate presentation. They deserve double hugs and a kiss for this!

I love the pictures...happy, happy, happy! and, you know, I like the "real life" ones cuz I'm not a "posey-posey" kind of girl!

Dawn said...

Yes! The "out-takes" are the best ones of all! :)

pickles said...

I'm glad you had a happy mother's day! Those muffins look amazing. And, that bacon...YUM! I hear Mike was the bacon chef. I didn't think too much could top the blue berry pancakes, but that bacon is looking awfully GOOD :o)