"Avoid looking forward or backward and try to keep looking upward!"
Daily Prayer:
You are ushering in another day, untouched and freshly new. So here I come to ask You God if You'll renew me too? Forgive the many errors that I made yesterday, and let me try again dear God, to walk closer in thy way. But Father, I am well aware I can't make it on my own. So take my hand and hold it tight for I can't walk alone. Amen
6 comments:
She is So darn cute, I can't believe she's so close to 2!!
what a big girl! time does really fly by.
It goes way too fast doesn't it?
She is precious, Dayna!!
Yeah they gorw way too fast - before you know it she will be graduating - going to college. enjoy these times
And it was TOO cute how she was looking at herself and talking to herself in that little mirror! She's so animated and full of personality! :)
Post a Comment