Lilypie

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Father's Day Weekend

I think we crammed as many activities as we possibily could in a few days--which is why it took so long to post!!! Let's see:

Saturday:
1) Went for a bike ride and swimming (the only pic is the 9 flowers Mike picked for me for 9 months together)
2) Went to Mike's nephew's baseball game
3) Went to the Bass Pro Shop with Lexi

Sunday:
1) Mike opened his Father's Day gifts
2) Went to Vacation Bible School Celebration Service/Picnic at church
3) Went to Mike's sisters for Lexi's early birthday celebration with Mike's family

Monday:

1) Went swimming after work with Dawny & Rae-Rae

Click here for all pics: ->June Pics

3 comments:

Katie said...

Wow, looks like Y'all had tons of fun!! LOVE the pics of Claire & Raegan playing with the bubbles, too cute!! :)

dibee said...

What a great weekend! although,I'm tired just reading about ALL these activities! LOL

I think... HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE, AGAIN!

Dawn said...

The bubble one did turn out cute, cute. :)