Lilypie

Monday, October 12, 2009

Mary Poppins

This weekend Dibee & G-pa took us to see Mary Poppins for our birthday gift! IT WAS AWESOME!!! (I mean practically perfect!!!) Raegan loved it--it was so fun to see her face light up watching the play! Thanks for a wonderful gift, Dibee & G-pa!



Thanks to Mike for keeping Clare so I could go to the play...I think the girls had fun playing dress up and riding the horsey!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

It was "practically perfect!" Raegan and I sang songs from the play all the way to school this morning. I wanna go back.... :)

dibee said...

I agree! It was "practically perfect!" If you "wanna go back", I can make it happen... just tell me WHEN!!!

Shannon said...

I heard it was wonderful! So glad you all had fun! Hope it's still here when Nora and Clare are old enough to go!