Lilypie

Monday, January 28, 2008

What Does My Name Mean?

What Dayna Means


D is for Dashing

A is for Adventurous

Y is for Young

N is for Nutty

A is for Amazing

I'll take it...so I'm a young, dashing, amazing, adventurous, nutty woman! What more could you want--hee, hee? (P.S.--If you don't like yours, you'll get new answers if you try again!)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

V is for Virginal
I is for Insane
C is for Charismatic
K is for Kinky
I is for Intelligent

...charismatic, i will take. after all who doesn't want to be charismatic??

intelligent, i will also take (not true, but i can live with being called intelligent)...

but...

virginal...insane and KINKY? huh? i am a kinky, insane VIRGIN?

i am a virgo, so maybe that explains the virginal part. i'm married to earl...maybe that explains the insane part. i'm still working on an explanation for kinky though.

:-)

Dawn said...

LOL! Funny, Vicki! :)

Dawn said...

My D is for "Devious" Yeah, that's me. Always deviating from the straight and narrow!

I guess I did change my major to education when all my friends were going the business route. Oh yeah, and I'm the first one to ask to job share on the elementary level in my district...OKAY OKAY...I'm a REBEL WITHOUT A CAUSE!

Dayna says it'll change if you go back in...headed there now...

Dawn said...

Daredevil? This is a crock!

Dawn said...

Now I'm Delightful. 3rd time's a charm! I'm stopping with this one. :) :) :)

Amy said...

Ooh, fun, I'm going to have to try that one!

Shannon said...

Fun! How do you do this?