Lilypie

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Happy Friday!

Hi all! Happy Friday! We leave today for another trip--this time to Phoenix! We are dropping Clare off with Dibee in Houston, then flying out for 4 nights! While I will miss my girl tremendously, I'm looking forward to spending some quality time with David, getting to visit a new state and hanging out here at our hotel while David is working! (In the 75-80 degrees--not this snow stuff!)


So until I return, I'll leave you with the following (thanks for sharing, Dibee!):





These, to me, are breath-taking. Thanks for sharing, Katie!
They remind me so much of Clare--looks about the same age.
I just know Jesus is always with her and loving her!



Have a great week!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

have a great trip...and enjoy the weather...it sure beats winter where the rest of us are! (spring has GOT to be coming soon!)

have a safe flight and a good time - don't worry about a thing. you know clare is in good hands.

:-)
love you.

Anonymous said...

NO MORE SLEEPS!!!

Katie said...

Too sweet, Have fun on your trip!!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures!!! They do remind me of Clare with the big smile and you can almost see the twinkle in the eyes. How precious...

I hope you and David are having a great time. Enjoy, you deserve to get away with your hubby more so after the baby is born because it is full-time-baby when you are at home.

Oh, by the way can you send some of that beautiful sunshine our way - Brrrrr

dibee said...

Hi Mommy & Daddy,

I miss you! but, I am having lots of fun with Dibee... and, I am being a very good girl.

Have lots of fun!

I LOVE MY MOMMY & DADDY BIG!

Clare :-)

Shannon said...

What a beautiful place! Have FUN!

Dawn said...

WOW! That place looks amazing! Hope you're having fun. I miss you and Raegan misses "Sweetie Cakes."

Dawn said...

Tweety's prayer made me laugh out loud! Love it! :)

dibee said...

Hi Mommy & Daddy,

Thanks for calling and checking up on me. When you call, and Dibee puts the phone to my hear, I kick and try to eat the phone cuz I am SO excited to hear your voices.

I hope you are having fun.

Only two more sleeps... yeah!

I LOVE YOU BIG,
Clare

Mommy said...

Wow that place looks great!! Hope you guys are having fun.

Narci D said...

Wow, looks gorgeous! Hope you had a great time!